Lets try this again

My name is still Elise. I'm still very much in love with Rwanda (and Africa in general). I still run like a cheetah (or I still wish that I ran like a cheetah). And my main reason for still running is because I still eat like a baby dinosaur. So not that much has changed around here. Currently....

Drinking Naked (the green one's my favorite.)  

Appreciating being home alone. This introvert need it.  

Watching Pretty Little Liars. And why yes my jaw did hit the floor after that last episode. Come on!

Laughing at all the junk I've hoarded over the years. Deep cleaning my room was kind of really necessary.      

Waiting patiently for Fall to really begin. 

Wondering who's been drugging me. My dreams have been too weird as of late.  

Sleeping not so great. (Probably because of that last PLL episode.Come on!)

Reading
Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling. 


Praying
about this next year. It's going to look a tad more different then I originally expected. 
   

Making lists. Lots and lots of them. 

Feeling content. 

Getting ready to take a much needed nap in my snuggie. 

Loving all the possibilities.   

Listening to I won't give up by Jason Mraz. All the time. Constant repeat. 

Enjoying unemployment. 

Thankful for this calm season. I didn't realize how badly I needed it. 

Post a Comment