35

 more days
 till I jet off to
Rwanda

To say that I am overwhelmed is an understatement at this point
The stress and discomfort seem to be taking over
To the point where I just don't want to do anything
(Which can't happen because there's too much to do!)

During the Good Friday service I kind of accidently veered off course and read 
2 Corinthians 1:3-7
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.

God is truly the ultimate comforter! 
His comfort is the only thing that is keeping me together

I am going to ask all of you reading this a favor
Please pray for me
I really need it

Thank you guys! 
And remember




Post a Comment