Happy Monday



Drinking Gatorade. And lots of it.

Eating dinner at 5. I’m telling you guys I’m secretly a really old person.

Watching The Middle. If you haven’t seen it you’re missing out.  

Laughing way to hard at this video

Waiting for some holiday goodness to get here already.

Wondering if it’s OK to purposefully bump into a couple that decided the perfect time and place to suck face would be in the middle of the sidewalk after they had clearly seen you running in their general direction. (Don’t worry I didn’t do it. And I even waited until I ran passed them before rolling my eyes. My kindness can sometimes even overwhelm me.)

Sleeping a whole lot. Napping everyday. It’s kind of wonderful. Also kind of a time waster and I don't have much of that to spare but sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the things you love. 

Reading boring schoolbooks. No matter where you are in the world I can gureentee you will hear my screams of delight when this torture is over forever.

Feeling like an 80 year old woman. My knees and hip have never hurt so bad.

Loving this. Worth the 31 minutes and 17 seconds. Pinkie promise. (And you know I'm serious about those.)

Listening to Christmas music while I sleep….and study….and run. Don’t judge me.

Enjoying the one on one time with the mother. Who knew being a pretend only child could be so lovely.

Acknowledging that a sweet baby boy falling asleep on my chest is going to be the best part of my week. And I am more then OK with that.

Committing to not writing another one of these currently post until I've written at least five normal posts with paragraphs and everything. 


Post a Comment