World Vision

 I went to world vision today to find a sponsor child. I knew I wanted to sponsor a little boy from Africa so the search engine was able to narrow it down. I began to flipping through the pictures. With every child my heart broke a little more. I wish I could provide for each and everyone of them. Unfortunately I don't have that kind of money but I do have a relationship with a powerful loving God who can do amazing things. I will be praying for all those kids and that their needs both physical as well as emotionally are met.

I was able to choose one child to sponsor. As soon as I landed on this little boy I knew he was the one for me. He has such a big beautiful smile.
His name is Jean Marie, he will be 5 on October 25th and is living in Rwanda. I hope to one day meet him but in the mean time I will communicate with him through letters and I can't wait till I receive my first one! 

Post a Comment