Happy Valentines Day

                                                                Happy Valentines Day!

I have so many people that God has blessed me with that I love dearly. Today I celebrate those people.











                                                            And so many more! 

Today I also got to marvel in the fact that I am in love with an amazing God, and that He loves me back, even when I disobey, even when I allow my sin to pile up, even when I run away, even when I ignore him, even when I am angry, he continues to love me. His love is real. He knows me inside in out. He knows my hopes and dreams, my desires, my likes and dislikes, he knows my comfort zone, he knows my secrets, He knows things that I haven’t even admitted to myself. He know my embarrassments, He knows my sin. And again He continues love me. He loves me so much he sent His SON to die for me.
Jesus suffered. He was betrayed, He was denied, He was abandoned, He was bound, He was mocked. Soldiers stripped him, put a scarlet robe and a crown of thorns on Him. This spit on Him, they struck Him with a staff (after he had already been flogged). He was nailed to a cross, took on the weight of the worlds sin and was crucified. Christ felt anguish when He took on the sins of the world, which caused Him to be separated from His Father. Why? Because we deserve that kind of loving sacrifice? Absolutely not. He did all this because he loves us and wants to enter into a relationship with us. 

John 3:16  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God. who loved me and gave himself for me.
Ephesians 2:4-5 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, evenwhen we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace you have been saved—
1 John 4:9-11 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
Romans 8:37-39 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
1 John 4:7-8  Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.  Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

No one ever could love me like He does and I could never love someone as much as I love Him. 



Post a Comment