Dont mess with...



Not sure if you caught it in my last "catch-up" post, but my dad officially retired from the Air Force. Which means they no longer tell us where we're going to live. Which means we be movin'. I have basically been a hobo for the last two months, beeboppin' between friends homes, but tomorrow I start my 17 day journey down to the great state of Texas. While my two month adventure has been a blast, I am extremely excited to sleep in my own bed, see my puppy, and not drive anywhere for at least a month. I will be able to blog at my 4 different pitstops along the way, but if you're just going to miss me too dang much, and want to keep up with my inevitably exciting road trip, you can always follow me on instagram: thecoopstanater But if you're a patient little bird than just do your thing.

Post a Comment