So, while I am a self-proclaimed loser and haven't had that many exciting things happen in my life, there have been a couple moments of excitement in the last 8 months. Lets see, where to start....
1. I went to Philly and had my first Philly cheesesteak. Gonna be real with you guys, I didn't think they were that great. But then again, I have the taste buds of a picky 5 year old.
2. I went to my second concert eva. Joshua Radin is my second fav.
3. I crashed someone else's family trip and went to NYC.
4. I made a bet with a friend that I would be dating my "fake boyfriend"/"cyber boyfriend" from Rwanda by December. I was super confident. (He's asian so excuse the poor english)
5. My sister drove up from Virgina so I wouldn't have to be ubber pathetic and have Thanksgiving alone. (It was still kind of pathetic...clearly.)
6. I sawed down a Christmas tree all by myself and then proceeded to eat pine needles as punishment.
7. I started dating my "fake boyfriend"/"cyber boyfriend"from Rwanda in December and then went to Philly with him and some other friends for New Years.
8. My dad retired from the Air Force after almost 30 years.
10. During which I got really really burnt.
12. Scout and I turned another year older.
14. Real life boyfriend graduated from TBS.
15. Oh, and real life boyfriend became real life fiance`.
My OCD is telling me to stop at 15 so thats all ya get for now. See you in another 8 months?