Currently in July


Drinking Ovaltine. "Be. Sure. To. Drink. Your. Ovaltine. A crummy commercial. That...." *If you can name that movie we'll be best friends*

Appreciating that I am dating a man that lets me order a cheese pizza every Friday night. That's true love.

Reading (almost) The Husbands Secret by Liane Moriarty, One Plus One, and The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes. I just purchased all three and am ready to lay out at the beach and get lost in these fictional worlds.
 
Craving nothing. I have been super weird about food the last few months. More on that later.  

Watching Gilmore Girls (again) and learning a lot

Going to Wilmington for the weekend. I already have 7 antique stores and 3 dessert places picked out for my visit. It's going to be a grand time.

Planning on getting a lot of DIY projects done this month.

Eating PB&J's. Everyday. I feel like I'm back in high school. And I don't mind it. 

Dreaming of traveling somewhere new. This is an always. 

Waiting for a pool to magically appear in the backyard. I'm winter white right now. Needs to rectified.  
Praying about finding a new church. I'm anxious to get plugged back in again so the search is on! 

Sleeping just O.K. The summer heat + my need for a room to be an ice cube to sleep comfortably don't really mix.  

Working on getting a job. See what I did there? Fingers crossed it happens this month  

Loving eating dinner every night with this guy I know. 

Thankful for a pretty awesome support system. 

What are currently up to?

Post a Comment