Thanks, Faith and Hope

So I don't even remember the last time I did a Thanks, Faith and Hope post but I missed writing them, I had time and this is my blog so I'll do what I want. (It's hard to convey tone through writing but just in case you missed it that right there was a joke.)

Thanks, Faith and Hope

1. WhatsApp. Being able to send my sister, mom and best friend messages whenever I please have been lovely.

2. Speaking of my best friend (for those of you who are new around these hear parts her name's Christina), I could not be more thankful for her and our friendship. Seriously our friendship is pretty redonkulous. You know when you are watching a movie or T.V show, like for instance, Boy Meets World, and you are all the sudden jealous of Shawn and Corey's best friend bro-mance and you hope that one day you'll have a friendship as great as theirs? Yeah, well Christina and I's friendship blows Shawn and Corey's, and any other fictional characters you can think of, out of the water, it's that good. And even though were on different continents right now I still receive her love, support and encouragement and it means the world to me. I am thankful everyday for our crazy awesome sis-mance. (I think I just invented a word!)

3. Pinterest workouts. Saving my butt.....literally.

4. Josephine and her family. They are amazing, wonderful, beautiful people and I am so thankful that they have invited me to be apart of their family. More on their awesomeness tomorrow!

5. My church. I grew up going to church but because my dad is in the military we never stayed in a place long enough to where I felt like that church was my family and than we started going Grace and all of that changed. The people at Grace Community Church are my family, are my support system, are my encouragers, are my prayer warriors. I am so thankful to have that family.

So many things to be thankful for but my OCD is forcing me to stop at 5. What are you thankful for today?

Have a splendid Sunday!

By the way, despite what our faces are conveying, we were on a bus getting a university tour,
 not some thrilling ride at an amusement park. 

Post a Comment