1. I have played 978 games of Freecell on my phone in the last month (mostly while I'm cooking, on the bus, can't fall asleep, or waiting for the internet to load). I've won 833 of them with a winning streak of 47 games. Yeah....I'm pretty awesome.
2. I have been listening to a lot of podcasts on relationships lately. They're fun stuff.
3. I fall asleep to Christmas music every night with a fan on full speed pointed at my face.
4. I had a dream last night about donuts. I don't even like donuts. And that is how I know this is getting real serious.
5. I just finished reading all of the New Testament for the first time, yet I've read the Harry Potter serious 9X. This is not something that I'm proud of, actually I'm embarrassed/ashamed to admit that, but I'm working on changing those stats.
6. I played flute for two years, and than one day my teacher called my mom and asked me to quit. I did so with great joy, and slight embarrassment (I mean we were paying the woman, and I only saw her once a week, how bad could I have been?!)
7. One of the biggest adrenaline rushes I've ever gotten was turning in an assignment late when the teacher left the room. I like to live life on the edge. (And yes, that beat skydiving and bungee jumping.)
8. I own over 30 Christmas movies and I brought everyone of them to Rwanda.
9. I have never cried during a movie. I've come close sure, and the older I become to more watery my eyes get, but still, I have yet to cry.
10. I was one of the few in High School that actually read the assigned books. It wasn't until my senior year that I finally figured out what spark notes was. I never looked back after that.
I think that's enough confessing.
I am thankful for....
1. Random emails/messages. They make my day every time.
2. Nutella and candy canes. (Try it.)
3. Working legs that give me the ability to run.
4. Friends that make an effort to stay in touch with me.
5. The chance to be away from the things I have taken for granted, making me open my eyes to the reality, and giving me the chance to be truly thankful for each and every little thing.