Cloud Update!

Do you guys remember me talking about a sweet young man named Cloud? If you need to remind yourself go here to the last paragraph. I wrote that I was going to find away to stay in contact with Cloud. Well, Karen from the Point Foundation really went out of her way and I can't thank her enough. I now have a way to contact him, he has the pictures I took of him and I also was given an updated picture. Just look at him now!


In just a couple of month it looks like he has already grown up so much. I was told that he borrowed this red sweater to look smart for me. After reading that I immediately wanted to hop on a plane to go see him. He is so smart and he is loved beyond measures, not just by me, but by a God who created Him. God knew Cloud before he was born (Jeremiah 1:5) God made Cloud in His image. (Geniuses 1:27) God sent His only son for Cloud (John 3:16) God has plans for Cloud (Jeremiah 29:11) and he will not leave Him (Hebrews 13:5, John 14:18) While I can not be hop on that plane right this second I know God is with Him, I take comfort in this.
I can not wait to begin forming a relationship with Cloud. Telling him my what my favorite animal is, reading about his favorite sport, talking about superstars, telling him my story, reading his, and telling him how much I love him, but that there is a God who loves him more than I, or anyone else, ever could.

1 comment