My Most Embarrassing Moment(s)

10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.



Embarrassing Moment(s)

So I don’t really have one moment that trumps them all. Instead I have many.

1.     I was in the theater for midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. So as you can imagine, the entire theater was jam packed, and this wasn’t a little theater. Before the movie started I went to get popcorn for Erin and I and as I made my way up the stairs to our seat (seriously there were a lot of stairs, probably one of the biggest theaters I have ever been) I ended up tripping (a double trip, only me) and spilling the entire bucket of popcorn. Of course people were watching so my trip was followed by a commotion. Not too many concerns were directed my way but more laughter and unappreciated sarcastic comments. After I got it refilled all I could think when heading back up the stairs was “don’t trip, don’t trip, don’t trip.” So what do I do? I trip. Again! Luckily this time I only spilled 1/3rd and after that I was not walking those stairs until the movie was over. (And after the movie I held onto the railing so tight)
2.     In my AP history class we had to read our papers aloud. Well, I have incredible stage fright. Even with a group of 3 people you will not hear me speak very often. My voice shakes, my legs shake, my hands shake, pretty much I have my own personal earthquake going on when it comes to public speaking. So when my name was read to come up and read I nearly threw up and felt like my heart was going to come out of my chest (did I mention that even the thought of speaking in front of a group makes me this way. If I ever wanted to say something in front of a group this would be happening either right before I spoke, or before I decided not to.) Anyway, I managed to make it to the stool in the middle of the room, sat down and looked at my paper. I could not speak. Seriously. I didn’t even finish three sentences before my teacher kindly allowed me to go back to my sit. I was the only one who was unable to finish reading my paper.
3.     In high school I was walking by the athletic room where a group of “popular” kids sat outside of it talking. My goal: walk by fast, they will not see you. That didn’t work out so well because you see, there was a puddle of water. I slide and feel on my butt right in front of them but managed to keep my composer by going into Indian style sitting, turning towards them, and saying, “The floors a little slippery, be careful.” I got up and walked away to the echoing sounds of laughter.
4.     So there was this boy that I liked in French class. I had lunch right before. I was reaching for something when my arm hit and knocked over my bottle of juice, which feel directly on my pants making it appear that I peed my self. I quickly tried to dry it and with out thinking was scrubbing my chetto dust hands all over my pants and white shirt. Yeah, I’m a mess. I run track so luckily I had smelly athletic clothes to change into. I’ve had better days trying to impress that certain fella.
5.     Once I walked in on someone I know, that I’m not related to, going to the bathroom, enough said.
6.     After a modeling audition in Japan I was walking out with my mom and some Japanese business gents and ending up missing the door and instead walking straight into the glass wall.
7.     I was in the ocean when my bathing suit top slipped down to my stomach. I didn’t even realize it until Erin yelled my name forcing me to look down. I didn’t get back in the water for the rest of the day.
8.     After recess one day I throw up in the water fountain, with a line behind me, only to turn around and throw up all over 3 different teachers shoes.
9.     I was back in the nursery of my church during the Christmas Eve service volunteering. I sat a little girl on my lap who than proceeded to pee on me making it, once again, look like I peed my pants but this time it was actual pee, just not my own and I didn’t have a change of clothes. I had to continue wearing pee pants for an hour all while interacting with church people.
10. There was that one time I got electrocuted. I decided it would be a good idea to touch an electric fence. It really wasn't a great idea. 

After re-reading this post I found a problem; the problem with writing out your embarrassing moments; they’re not as funny, more had to be there kind of moments, oh well, I hope you enjoyed reading a select few moments of humiliation I have had to endure.  

Post a Comment