5+5



1.     That I have a heavenly father that loves me, that I have a relationship with, and that I get to serve and give my life to.
2.     The opportunity to return to Noel. God has worked in miraculous ways and it has been so exciting to see it all unfold (more on that latter)
3.     My family and friends. I can’t even begin to tell you how amazing they are and how blessed I am.  Special bonus: Everyone has been showing their love and support over these last few month, some people I never expected. It means more than I could ever put into words.
4.     My job. Yes, sometimes I am tired, sometimes I have to take a breath to muster up a bit more patience but I love those girls with everything I have and I couldn’t imagine working anywhere else.
5.     Bible study, outreach, cookies, Pinterest, Sonic, a clean room, no laundry, taking showers, blasting music in the car and singing at the top of my lungs, playing outside, 70 degree weather, my bed, writing, Texas Roadhouse rolls and butter, soft served ice cream, ice cold water, watermelon, making lists, when I hear from someone unexpectedly, surprises-just to name a few others (I had a hard time narrowing it down, but I did it my best)  

Thanks, Faith and Hope

1.     My church and their support. I am so thankful they have come along side me.
2.     That God has given me a heart for His beautiful children and the opportunity to work with them daily. I do not take this lightly and am so thankful God has entrusted me with this responsibility.   
3.     Jake Nielson. Jake is Christina’s brother and for a long time he has felt like mine as well. Today I got to spend all afternoon with him. We rode bikes, swung on some swings, played this baseball game (forget the name), played kickball and got Ritas. I love that boy-even when he’s driving me insane and am very thankful we got to spend some time together.
4.     Laughter. I love to make other people laugh and I love to laugh-no matter how ridiculous it sounds. I am thankful that God has given us the ability to laugh, and differently at that.
5.     Thunderstorms. The smell and breeze right before a spring/summer storm hits, the darkness that covers the sky, the loud rattling thunder and lighting that lights up the sky. Thunderstorms always make me want to stand still watch, and listen. It's just one of the many things that revel how powerful God is, One summer I camped out on my front porch nearly every thunderstorm and ended up taking many naps. There’s just somethin’ about em’ and I am thankful for that. 











Post a Comment