Five Passions

Thanks, Faith, and Hope

1. Music by Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Etta James, Nora Johns and Tony Bennett. These guys are pretty awesome and I'm thankful for their abilities to make me sleep.
2. Speaking of sleep...Naps. Having the time to take a nap in the middle of the day is rare now days so when I get that chance I am very thankful.
3. The rain. I love to watch the rain, sit in the rain and/or listen to it. There's just something about rain that is calming and just nice that I am thankful for.
4. Sweatpants. Sometimes there are days when sweatpants are a necessity. Today was just one of those days. I am thankful for the comfort that they bring.
5. It would appear I have a theme today; being thankful for relaxing things. With that being said my final thanks is for blankets. I love when my room is really cold so I can have 20 blankets pilled on top of me. I am thankful for the warmth blankets bring when the weather outside (or inside) is the opposite.







8. What are five passions you have? 


1. Being an ambassador for Christ and fulfilling my purpose.
2. Working with kids.
3. Writing.
4. Running.
5. Clothes/Fashion.


Post a Comment